I have given several talks to students and staff over the years, but lack of time means that I have cut down recently. Today I rarely travel outside of southeast England.
However, this website contains a list of other maths and science speakers, and I have loaned my Enigma machine to the Cambridge Millennium Maths Project, which visits schools all over the country as part of its Enigma Project.
If you would like to email me about a talk, then please visit the contact page of the website.
My talks cover the following subjects:
- Fermat’s Last Theorem
- Science/Maths and the Media
- Libel and Libel Reform
- Cryptography – the Science of Secrecy
- The Enigma Cipher (including Second World War Enigma machine)
- Probability, Chance, Risk and Gambling
- Alternative Medicine
- Big Bang – the history of the universe